Across Ages, humans are always seeking for any kind of development that would somehow make their life easier and
the more they develop their life style, their inventions get complicated as they target to satisfy all the requirements and attachments. For instance, you can’t find a skyscraper without its elevators to transform easily through the building
Basically, Elevator or Lift is a machine that vertically transports people or goods between levels. They are typically powered by electric motors that drive traction cables and counterweight systems such as a hoist, although some pump hydraulic fluid to raise a cylindrical piston like a jack. Elevators have a long history, going from a platform
attached to a rope pulled by a human to the smooth, electric rides in boxes that we now use. logically we can say that
pharaohs are the pioneers of creating the concept of lifts, but it has been historically recorded that the first use came in the third century B.C by Archimedes. And through decades The next big leap in elevator technology came with the invention of the steam engine in 1765 by James Watt.
The invention allowed elevators to move larger, heavier loads such as coal, lumber and steel to upper floors of taller buildings
as construction boomed during the Industrial Revolution. Eventually the development of lifts continued till our recent time. Because of that their multiple types of elevators
nowadays such as:
➢ Passenger elevator.
➢ Cargo elevator.
➢ Car elevator.
➢ Home elevator.
➢ Disabled people elevator.
➢ Theater elevator.
➢ Boat elevator.
Every part of the elevator is important starting from:
1. Machine Gearless (Room)
2. Doors. (Indoor_outdoor)
3. Guide Rail.
6. Speed Governor.
These are the three most common types of elevator motors:
– AC motor (commercial/residential): Usually used incommercial and residential settings, but they typically use
a higher voltage than your home electricity.
– Diesel/gasoline powered motor: Used when electricity is unavailable.
– Pneumatic/hydraulic actuators: These are usually used for very heavy loading and low-rises, like in car repair shops or for cargo lifts.
– What can differentiate between an elevator and another is
its qualities so it should be:
• Encounter the defined capacity.
• Be used easily and comfortably.
• Be efficient and economic.
• Not disturb the users while accelerating and decelerating.
• Consume less electricity/gasoline.
– And when it comes quality and advanced motors that can
be stabled for along time, there’s nothing better than the
ITALIAN ONES because of its high-quality material that
serves the market needs as the shown ones:
-Our goal is to be on the same level that you always wished and searched so that’s why we always keep our
standards high to meet your need’s quality. With SMOU, quality is granted.