Food elevators carrying capacity ranges from 50 kg to 300 kg. For reasons of hygiene, it is preferable to have a stainless-covered lift cabin and doors.
In restaurants, hotels, and villas, this particular lift type, also referred to as a service lift or Food elevator is typically used to transport kitchen and dining equipment to the dining area.
For Food elevators, guillotine doors are typically preferred because they take up less room. A shelf system may be built inside the service lift cabin at the user’s desire.
Periodic and general lift maintenance should be performed by licensed lift maintenance companies.
Typically, the most affordable lift system option is dumbwaiters. Available in any shape up to 39′′ deep, 39′′ broad, and 48′′ high, often carrying 100–750 lbs. Food elevators can stop at counter height for manual loading or at floor level for trolleys and hand trucks.
If the measurements you require are larger than those mentioned above, we are the company with the most experience and knowledge. We are available to assist you with the design process.
Food lifts are created specifically to support and expand the use of restaurants. They are now used inside private housing.
They mainly transport and lift food and equipment to the upper floors. People cannot use them as a means to climb to the upper floors, as they are small in size, which does not allow them to be used to transport passengers.
They have shelves depending on what the buyer wants.
The food lift has a load capacity of 50 kg to 300 kg and travels at a 35-centimeter-per-second speed.
The cabin dimensions are approximately 62 cm wide x 62 cm deep x 84 cm high. The cabin and doors are made of stainless steel.
Food elevators do not need a large area to be built, nor the same equipment as people elevators.
The Best Information about Food elevators
We strive to provide well-manufactured food transfer elevators that are aesthetically pleasing and ensure maximum efficiency and functional safety.
Our restaurant elevators can be used wherever there is a need to move small quantities of goods from one level to another and are ideal for restaurants, libraries, hotels, and many other industries.
These elevators go by various names including food elevator, kitchen elevator, catering elevator, service elevator, trolley elevator, … the mini elevator.
When we say service lift we are referring to a lift that helps you move goods around your workplace or home which are too dangerous or cumbersome to be lifted manually, these are small cargo lifts.
What are service elevators used to transport food?
A service elevator can range from an elevator to carrying food at home, crockery, etc.
These elevators also function as catering elevators or kitchen elevators for a restaurant that has one or more floors – assisting in serving and clearing meals.
Or for ground-level service, a wheeled elevator moves roll cages in a supermarket, delivers catering carts, or helps move boxes, kegs, and bins between floors.
How are food elevators designed?
Food elevators are specially designed to serve restaurants, but their use has developed and they are used inside private housing, and they mainly transport and lift foods and their equipment to the upper floors, and people cannot use them as a means to climb to the upper floors, as they are small in size, which does not allow them to be used to transport passengers.
And they are equipped with shelves according to the customer’s desire the load of the food elevator ranges from 50 kg to 300 kg, and the dimensions of the cabin are approximately 60 cm wide x 60 cm deep x 80 cm high, and the cabin and doors are made of stainless steel.
Food lifts do not need a large area to be built, nor do people’s elevators have the same equipment.
Food lifts service
It has become an urgent need in restaurants and hotels to serve hot food as quickly as possible and to transfer food from the kitchen to the dining hall, and hotels and restaurants are no longer the only ones that need it, as hospitals are also looking for food elevators that facilitate the work of the crew in delivering food in time for patients.
It is no longer only used to lift food from kitchens to restaurants but have become used in banks, institutions, and shops to transport items between floors, which is what made many companies work to develop their headquarters and install various types of food lifts.
The company works to use the latest means of safety, comfort, and luxury in its food lifts.
Advantages of Food elevators service
Some may ask why restaurants may need this type of elevator, but the advantages that can be obtained from using them are very many, including:
- Restaurant elevators do not need large areas to be built, nor the same equipment as people elevators.
- Food elevators operate using a pulley system which is much like a conventional elevator but on a smaller scale.
- Ease of moving a large number of food dishes between floors easily and not being exposed to falling or breaking, especially heavy items.
- Restaurant elevators are no longer limited to them only, but they have become a means of transporting files and documents in some facilities, as well as major analysis centers for transporting samples or hospitals for transporting food from the kitchen to hospital floors for distribution or transporting medicines.
- Reducing the number of working individuals and their physical stress: Carrying things to multiple floors causes physical stress to workers, especially with carrying a large number of them at once. Therefore, these small electric elevators are considered an ideal solution to reduce the number of personnel working in transportation and reduce movement in the place.
- Efficiency: Restaurant elevators eliminate frequent and necessary ups and downs throughout the day, and reduce the time needed to get from the ground floor to the upper floors.