Goods elevators have become one of the basic ingredients for many companies and factories, as the cargo elevator saves a lot of time and effort when vertically transporting goods from one floor to another, and the nature of cargo elevators differs from other types of elevators due to the different purpose for which it is intended.
The main task for which hydraulic goods elevators are also installed is to facilitate and accelerate the transfer of products between floors up and down, which contributes to increasing the productivity of the institution due to the speed of completion. This type of elevator is relied upon in:
- Shipping companies.
- Commercial malls.
- Furniture fair.
Goods elevators specifications
The specifications for the installation of cargo elevators are different from one institution to another, depending on the nature of the institution’s work and the size of the expected elevator load, but it must be characterized by:
- Durability and strength to carry heavy products.
- It has safety factors and a dual control system.
- Equipped with an emergency alarm bell.
- Calmness and smooth movement.
- The cabin capacity matches the size of the products.
- The goods elevators’ load is suitable for the expected weights.
- These are the specifications that must be available in freight elevators to ensure high efficiency and a longer life span.
Components of Electric Goods Lift Elevators
Goods elevators do not differ in their components from food elevators, hospital elevators, or also passenger elevators.
In the end, all of them must have the same components, but the specifications of the component itself differ as we mentioned. As for the basic components, they are:
- The engine.
- The doors.
- Control Board.
- Security system.
An electric elevator installation is also suitable for a DC motor installation, and the customer may choose to install an oil-driven mechanical motor.
Goods elevators are lifting mechanisms that transport heavy loads in an upright position.
The hydraulic lift (elevator) is used in warehouses and wholesalers, in small shops and hypermarkets, in manufacturing, and the restaurant and automotive sectors. Sometimes elevators are installed in residential buildings.
For lifting heavy loads, it is also preferable to install special freight elevators.
It differs from passenger cars in greater carrying capacity and power and is designed for intensive operation, including in production, trade, and logistics. Special subcategories – car lifts and service lifts.
Goods elevators prices
Goods lifts are also considered one of the most expensive types of elevators, due to their large size and special nature.
Some of the factors that affect the cost of the elevator besides size and space, such as the nature of use, the manufacturer, and the cost of transportation and installation.
Goods Elevators Company recommends choosing the right company
Fulfill your requests, and not get carried away by some tempting offers that are often fake, or cause you to get
On a product that is not good, it also calls on customers to do regular maintenance for elevators and not to neglect this matter so as not to incur greater financial losses in the future.
Professional Elevators are made to make large loads simple to handle.
For carrying bulky items between a building’s main floors, goods lifts are also the ideal choice. A lift’s dimensions change depending on the required capacity.
A goods lift can also typically carry loads weighing between 500 and 6000 kilograms. Each lift is made to your specifications, taking into account the product range to be handled, the lift height, and whether to move from one side to the other. The operator and working environment are always safe thanks to integrated full perimeter security and interlocking entry gates.
Information about Goods elevators
Virtually every size, capacity, aperture, and configuration requirement may also be met by the wide variety of custom goods elevators that Professional Elevators develop, produces, and install.
Items for professional lifts Lift provides a strong hoisting machine, toughness to withstand hard handling, comfort to handle delicate goods, leveling accuracy for simple loading and unloading, and broad doors that maximize in-car space.
Please get in touch with us to talk about your precise needs as we can also provide goods lifts with even greater capacity.
When it comes to either a custom or a standard lift (standard is quite limited for goods lifts, such as a service lift or a tiny goods lift), we can produce a goods lift, also known as a cargo lift, very quickly. Goods lifts are often constructed to order.
Everyone involved in the project will need drawings while a new building is being built or an existing one is being renovated. We will usually install the appropriate goods lift in fixed locations within a building; we rarely have to turn away customers.
It is also feasible to travel the opposite way; the area also required will depend on how the goods lift will be used and the weight of the items.
The room for the shaft or the area to maintain clear to allow installation is also ultimately what is required to correctly install the goods lift.
Benefits of goods Elevators
Goods Elevators Company has a wealth of expertise, and we are also distinguished by the following:
- Delivery timeframes (extremely quick delivery and installation)
- The quality-to-price ratio is excellent.
- flexibility in terms of RAL colors, sizes, and kinds
- newest anti-corrosion technology (outdoor lift or moist environment)
- Self-supporting freight lifts provide for reduced building costs.
- Save money on building expenditures because these cargo lifts don’t need a pit or pole, and they frequently support themselves.
- Since our lifts will be delivered with a CE certificate, a lift inspection is not necessary.
- Elevators may be provided with HACCP requirements.
- Manufacturer’s warranty of one year.
- According to the description above, a standard goods lift does feature a mast (or column) on the side of the platform, and as a result, the lowest height is frequently low enough to work with a ramp.
- Our cargo lifts company has a significant benefit in that they can travel up to 12 or 13 meters, making additional stops or stops in between stops easy.