The best home elevators for 2023 with international specifications, sometimes a house or property is built without prior planning for an elevator or implementing the basic rules necessary for it, so what is the consequence of that?.
Does this mean that an elevator cannot be installed in this location?
Thanks to the presence of small home elevators, it has become easy to solve this problem
and set up an internal elevator in the building, villa, or home. Through this article,
we will learn about the specifications of home elevators and the criteria for choosing the best one.
Features of the best home elevators for 2023
Small home elevators have several key features, including:
- The small size enhances the ability to assemble it inside the villa
without the need to take up a lot of space, and it can also be installed between narrow stairs.
- No need to follow building codes, and this gives you an elevator experience
without digging in the ground and losing the cost of finishing again.
- Here are the best home elevators for 2023 that come with a battery that works
when the power goes out.
- There are many shapes and types that give an aesthetic appearance to the property or villa.
- In addition to the previous mention benefits, small home elevators often do not require a special attic room to be install, in which case a lateral lift system is used in the tower.
Multiple forms of the best home elevators for 2023
It can also be converted into an attractive piece of decor. Different types of shapes
and designs can be used to wrap these home elevators, as follows:
- The inner tower of the elevator is covered with bricks
and paint and blends with the rest of the building’s interior.
- The elevator is wrapped in transparent glass to give a modern panoramic look
that allows elevator users to see the space around it.
- This shape is the most common in many of the best home elevators for 2023 for small villas.
The elevator is covered with cladding, which is available in multiple colors,
and this adds a modern, modern touch to the building from the inside.
- There are also plenty of additional packaging elements
that turn any miniature elevator into an aesthetic.
Is it safe to install small home elevators?
It may come to your mind that installing this type of small elevators in homes without basic rules may cause harm to the residents, but in fact, Sumou Elevators Company installs the best home elevators for the year 2023 while using the highest safety standards that contribute to protecting the lives of customers, usually These elevators are slower compared to traditional elevators, due to the technology used to operate them, but they are also a safety method for the elevator.
Prices for the best home elevators for 2023
When a customer is interested in installing an elevator in his home, one of the most important questions he asks is about the price of a home elevator or the cost of installing an elevator in a villa. The price may vary based on a group of key factors, in addition to the customer’s requirements such as the design and various forms of elevators at home.
Key factors for determining the prices of home elevators in Egypt
The prices of the best home elevators for the year 2023 electric, or what is known as elevators without drilling, vary according to a number of the following basic factors:
- The aforementioned type is a small home elevator that is not attached to basic bases and may not require a ceiling room for lifting, so it uses the lateral lifting technique, which increases the cost.
- Depends on the number of floors the elevator can be designed for.
- It also depends on the cabin space for elevator passengers.
- A specific type of casing is used in this type of elevator.
- Sumou Company provides the best service for installing small home elevators without the need for foundation bases, in addition to installing small elevators for villas and other types of elevators, at the best prices available in Egypt, while using the highest quality materials used.
How do I choose the most suitable elevator?
There are a variety of types, sizes and uses of elevators, so how can you choose the right type for your needs? In this article, we review the most important things to think about when deciding to buy an elevator and the questions that must be answered in order to reach the appropriate elevator that meets all our needs at the lowest cost in the price.
Is there a pre-establishment of the elevator?
What is meant by the pre-establishment is the preparation of the building with the elevator pit, the well and the machine room. Was a place designated for the elevator prepared during the construction of the building? If the answer is yes, then this greatly facilitates the choice. In this case, the appropriate elevator is the elevator known as the Hungary machine elevator (tractor), and this type of elevator is the cheapest in the case of an elevator, so you only have to choose the appropriate load for you and design The interior cabin is in a shape and form that suits you.
Components of traction elevators can vary, of course, and these components include Italian,
Turkish and Chinese manufacture. These details do not greatly affect the operation of the direct elevator,
however, they affect the cost and the life of the elevator.
It depends on personal choices and the type of use of the building, whether it is commercial
or residential. If the response is that there is no prior establishment of the elevator,
then we must answer a number of important questions to determine the appropriate type of elevator.
How many roles?
Some types of elevators (for example, home elevators) have a limited speed,
so they are used if they are installed to perform more functions if they are installed to serve more than 4 floors, although they can be installed technically, but they are not feasible in reality, In the event that more than 4 roles need to be served.
The best solution would be to build the elevator using the foundation method by digging a hole 1.5 meters deep, installing a tower for the elevator, and equipping it with a traction machine, whether with or without a room.
What is the payload required?
The load is understood as the number of passengers allowed, in general, the load is calculate at 80 kg per person, if we need an elevator with a load of 6 people, then the capacity of the elevator must not be less than 480 kg, and this is a high load for uninstall home elevators.
Which usually seat 4-5 people, this does not mean that there are no home elevators with high loads available, but they will be more expensive since they are not the traditional elevator option.
The load of home elevators usually ranges between 150 and 400 kg (2 to 5 people), and this depends on the type of elevator and the available space as well. If this load is suitable for you, then there is no problem in choosing one of the types of home elevators, but if you need a larger load.
You can choose a home elevator that has a larger machine (with an increase in cost)
or build an elevator that works with a traction unit; As the two costs will be close in this case,
all the home elevators available in Sumou Company are designed for different large household loads
and meet the needs of customers, as follows:
- The TRD100 and TRD200 are our best sellers due to their platform width
and heavy load capacity, with load capacity of up to 400kg.
- Panorama 100 and Panorama 200 elevators are also distinguishing by their high load capacity,
which reaches 400 kg.
At the end of the article, we have presented to you the most important features of the best home elevators for the year 2023, with high-quality specifications, and this is what is unique to Sumou Company.